**THIS IS A CROCHET PATTERN TO HELP YOU MAKE YOUR OWN Witch Way to the Pumpkin Patch pumpkins. You will not receive a physical product in the mail.**
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- US Terminology
- You have permission to the sell the finished items you make from The Coffee Shop Crochet patterns. Please kindly link to The Coffee Shop Crochet as the designer when possible!
- The pattern is fully tested to ensure readability, correct stitch counts, and sizing.
- Included in the pattern are directions for 2 stem sizes, the curly vine add-ons, and the hat. There is a free pumpkin leaf pattern available as well!
Small: 2.5” w x 2” h (3” with stem)
Medium: 3.5” w x 3” h (4” with stem)
Large: 4.5” w x 3.5” h (6” with stem/hat)
- Hook: 3.5mm hook
- Yarn: Worsted (Lion Brand Pound of Love, Brava 500)
- Small: 50 yards
- Medium: 60 yards
- Large: 125 yards
- Stem: 3 yards
- Hat: 16 yards
GAUGE: 9 HDC x (puff row, 3 HDC rows, puff row) = 2” x 2”
STITCHES USED: Chain, HDC, Puff
BECOME A VIP!!
Get 15% off your next purchase from The Coffee Shop Crochet when you subscribe to TCSC newsletter here: https://www.subscribepage.com/tcscsubscribersignup
As all The Coffee Shop Crochet patterns are delivered via PDF Download (either in your email or on your purchase confirmation), these purchases are non-refundable. In the rare instance that you have trouble finishing your project, I am available to help with pattern support.
Thank you for your support of my small business! Your support of my handmade artisan crafts means more than you know!
I love hearing about your new TCSC product and how much you love it! Tag me on IG and FB @thecoffeeshopcrochet!
©2021 The Coffee Shop Crochet | Alicia Blake