**THIS IS A CROCHET PATTERN TO HELP YOU MAKE YOUR OWN Web of Skulls Afghan. You will not receive a physical product in the mail.**
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- US Terminology
- You have permission to the sell the finished items you make from The Coffee Shop Crochet patterns. Please kindly link to The Coffee Shop Crochet as the designer when possible!
- The pattern is fully tested to ensure readability, correct stitch counts, and sizing.
DK Weight: Approximately 54″ x 54″
Worsted Weight: Approximately 72″ x 72″
*Size can be increased or decreased by changing the number of repeats (details provided in pattern).
- Hook: 6.00mm for DK; 6.50mm for worsted
- Yarn: DK (Mandala, KnitPicks Sport); Worsted (Caron One Pound, Brava 500)
- DK: 2400
- Worsted: 3000
Weight 4: Rnd 1-3 of pattern = 4” diameter
Weight 3: Rnd 1-3 of pattern = 3” diameter
STITCHES USED: HDC, SC, DC, Chain, Shell, V-stitch
BECOME A VIP!!
Get 15% off your next purchase from The Coffee Shop Crochet when you subscribe to TCSC newsletter here: https://www.subscribepage.com/tcscsubscribersignup
As all The Coffee Shop Crochet patterns are delivered via PDF Download (either in your email or on your purchase confirmation), these purchases are non-refundable. In the rare instance that you have trouble finishing your project, I am available to help with pattern support.
Thank you for your support of my small business! Your support of my handmade artisan crafts means more than you know!
I love hearing about your new TCSC product and how much you love it! Tag me on IG and FB @thecoffeeshopcrochet!
©2021 The Coffee Shop Crochet | Alicia Blake