**THIS IS A CROCHET PATTERN TO HELP YOU MAKE YOUR OWN Luxurious Julie Poncho. You will not receive a physical product in the mail.**
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- US Terminology
- Pattern includes: written directions, photo tutorials, button placement examples, and video tutorials for the stitches.
- You have permission to the sell the finished items you make from The Coffee Shop Crochet patterns. Please kindly link to The Coffee Shop Crochet as the designer when possible!
- The pattern is fully tested to ensure readability, correct stitch counts, and sizing.
- Hook: 5.00mm
- Yarn: any worsted, weight 4 yarn
- XS: 1100
- S: 1200
- M: 1300
- L: 1400
- XL: 1500
- 2X: 1600
- 3X: 1700
- 5X: 1900 yds
- Stitch markers
- 10 accent buttons (optional)
GAUGE: 11 HbDC x 7 rows = 4” x 4”
STITCHES USED: HbDC (herringbone DC), HbHDC (herringbone HDC), BPDC, FPDC, FPTR, DC, and SC.
BECOME A VIP!!
Get 15% off your next purchase from The Coffee Shop Crochet when you subscribe to TCSC newsletter here: https://www.subscribepage.com/tcscsubscribersignup
As all The Coffee Shop Crochet patterns are delivered via PDF Download (either in your email or on your purchase confirmation), these purchases are non-refundable. In the rare instance that you have trouble finishing your project, I am available to help with pattern support.
Thank you for your support of my small business! Your support of my handmade artisan crafts means more than you know!
I love hearing about your new TCSC product and how much you love it! Tag me on IG and FB @thecoffeeshopcrochet!
©2021 The Coffee Shop Crochet | Alicia Blake