Your cart is currently empty!
A Latte Texture Bandana Cowl Crochet Pattern
May I present, A Latte Texture Bandana Cowl! Who doesn’t love a good triangle scarf-cowl combo? All the coziness of a triangle scarf and cowl rolled into one fashionable piece.
The bandana cowl is perfect for using self-striping yarn. It makes each one unique…and saves you the headache of weaving in a million ends from doing color changes yourself!
This bandana cowl is special: it can be made with DK, worsted, OR bulky yarn! What?! A third yarn option?! I know, I know. Today just couldn’t get any better could it?!
1000 in stock
**THIS IS A CROCHET PATTERN TO HELP YOU MAKE YOUR OWN A Latte Texture Bandana Cowl. You will not receive a physical product in the mail.**
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- US Terminology
- You have permission to the sell the finished items you make from The Coffee Shop Crochet patterns. Please kindly link to The Coffee Shop Crochet as the designer when possible!
- The pattern is fully tested to ensure readability, correct stitch counts, and sizing.
- 16-20” from point to bottom of cowl (range is due to yarn stretch)
- 7-11” for cowl
- 27-31” from point to top of cowl
- 30-34” circumference for cowl
- Hook: 5.00mm for DK; 6.00mm for worsted; 7.00mm for bulky
- DK (Mandala, KnitPicks Sport, Jewelspun)
- Worsted (Caron One Pound, Brava 500)
- Bulky (Big Twist Bulky, Brava Bulky)
- DK: 600
- Worsted: 500
- Bulky: 450
DK: 13 stitches + Rows 1-7 of pattern = 4” x 4”
Worsted: 11 stitches + Rows 1-6 of pattern = 4” x 4”
Bulky: 9 stitches + Rows 1-5 of pattern = 4” x 4”
STITCHES USED: BPDC, FPDC, Puff, DC, HDC, Chain, Foundation HDC
BECOME A VIP!!
Get 15% off your next purchase from The Coffee Shop Crochet when you subscribe to TCSC newsletter here: https://www.subscribepage.com/tcscsubscribersignup
As all The Coffee Shop Crochet patterns are delivered via PDF Download (either in your email or on your purchase confirmation), these purchases are non-refundable. In the rare instance that you have trouble finishing your project, I am available to help with pattern support.
Thank you for your support of my small business! Your support of my handmade artisan crafts means more than you know!
I love hearing about your new TCSC product and how much you love it! Tag me on IG and FB @thecoffeeshopcrochet!
©2021 The Coffee Shop Crochet | Alicia Blake
There are no reviews yet.