**THIS IS A CROCHET PATTERN TO HELP YOU MAKE YOUR OWN A Latte Texture Scarf. You will not receive a physical product in the mail.**
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- US Terminology
- You have permission to the sell the finished items you make from The Coffee Shop Crochet patterns. Please kindly link to The Coffee Shop Crochet as the designer when possible!
- The pattern is fully tested to ensure readability, correct stitch counts, and sizing.
SIZE: 72-76″ length x 9-11″ width
- Hook: 4.50mm for DK; 6.00mm for worsted
- Yarn: DK (Mandala, KnitPicks Sport, Jewelspun); Worsted (Lion Brand Pound of Love, Brava 500)
- DK: 800 yards
- Worsted: 600 yards
DK: 14 stitches x Rows 1-11 of pattern = 4” x 4”
Worsted: 11 stitches x Rows 1-11 of pattern = 4” x 4”
STITCHES USED: BPDC, FPDC, Puff, DC, HDC, Chain, Foundation HDC
BECOME A VIP!!
Get 15% off your next purchase from The Coffee Shop Crochet when you subscribe to TCSC newsletter here: https://www.subscribepage.com/tcscsubscribersignup
As all The Coffee Shop Crochet patterns are delivered via PDF Download (either in your email or on your purchase confirmation), these purchases are non-refundable. In the rare instance that you have trouble finishing your project, I am available to help with pattern support.
Thank you for your support of my small business! Your support of my handmade artisan crafts means more than you know!
I love hearing about your new TCSC product and how much you love it! Tag me on IG and FB @thecoffeeshopcrochet!
©2021 The Coffee Shop Crochet | Alicia Blake