**THIS IS A CROCHET PATTERN TO HELP YOU MAKE YOUR OWN A Latte Texture Pocket Shawl. You will not receive a physical product in the mail.**
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- US Terminology
- You have permission to the sell the finished items you make from The Coffee Shop Crochet patterns. Please kindly link to The Coffee Shop Crochet as the designer when possible!
- The pattern is fully tested to ensure readability, correct stitch counts, and sizing.
- Hook: 5.00mm for DK; 6.50mm for worsted
- Yarn: DK (Mandala, KnitPicks Sport, Jewelspun); Worsted (Lion Brand Pound of Love, Brava 500)
- DK 60”: 1400 yards
- DK 72: 1600 yards
- DK 88”: 1900 yards
- Worsted 60”: 1600 yards
- Worsted 72”: 1800 yards
- Worsted 88”: 2100 yards
DK: 14 HDC x 10 rows of pattern = 4”
Worsted: 11 HDC x 7 rows of pattern = 4”
*The 14/11 HDC are measured on the HDC row of the pattern.
STITCHES USED: BPDC, FPDC, Puff, DC, HDC, Chain, Foundation HDC
BECOME A VIP!!
Get 15% off your next purchase from The Coffee Shop Crochet when you subscribe to TCSC newsletter here: https://www.subscribepage.com/tcscsubscribersignup
As all The Coffee Shop Crochet patterns are delivered via PDF Download (either in your email or on your purchase confirmation), these purchases are non-refundable. In the rare instance that you have trouble finishing your project, I am available to help with pattern support.
Thank you for your support of my small business! Your support of my handmade artisan crafts means more than you know!
I love hearing about your new TCSC product and how much you love it! Tag me on IG and FB @thecoffeeshopcrochet!
©2021 The Coffee Shop Crochet | Alicia Blake