Your cart is currently empty!
A Latte Texture Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
There are just an infinite number of uses for this stitch combo…like an Infinity Scarf! This may be one of my absolute favorites (okay, they’re all my favorites…I can’t help it!) because it’s a one-cake wonder! Who doesn’t love a project that can be completed with one Mandala cake?!
As with the rest of the collection, the Infinity Scarf can be made with either DK (like a Mandala cake) or worsted yarn. My preference is the DK. Mostly because I own a million Mandala cakes that need a purpose!!
1000 in stock
**THIS IS A CROCHET PATTERN TO HELP YOU MAKE YOUR OWN A Latte Texture Infinity Scarf. You will not receive a physical product in the mail.**
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- US Terminology
- You have permission to the sell the finished items you make from The Coffee Shop Crochet patterns. Please kindly link to The Coffee Shop Crochet as the designer when possible!
- The pattern is fully tested to ensure readability, correct stitch counts, and sizing.
DK: 72” circumference; 7” height
Worsted: 72-78” circumference; 6” height
- Hook: 4.50mm for DK; 6.00mm for worsted
- Yarn: DK (Mandala, KnitPicks Sport, Jewelspun); Worsted (Lion Brand Pound of Love, Brava 500)
- DK: 600
DK: 13 stitches x Rows 1-10 of pattern = 4” x 4”
Worsted: 10 HDC x Rows 1-9 of pattern = 4” x 4”
STITCHES USED: BPDC, FPDC, Puff, DC, HDC, Chain, Foundation HDC
BECOME A VIP!!
Get 15% off your next purchase from The Coffee Shop Crochet when you subscribe to TCSC newsletter here: https://www.subscribepage.com/tcscsubscribersignup
As all The Coffee Shop Crochet patterns are delivered via PDF Download (either in your email or on your purchase confirmation), these purchases are non-refundable. In the rare instance that you have trouble finishing your project, I am available to help with pattern support.
Thank you for your support of my small business! Your support of my handmade artisan crafts means more than you know!
I love hearing about your new TCSC product and how much you love it! Tag me on IG and FB @thecoffeeshopcrochet!
©2021 The Coffee Shop Crochet | Alicia Blake