Your cart is currently empty!
A Latte Texture Fingerless Mitts Crochet Pattern
No collection is complete without some coordinating fingerless mitts! These mitts are great for my fellow Raynaud’s sufferers. With the option to make the mitt shorter across the palm or go all the way up to the knuckles, you will love having a pair of mitts to wear while working on the computer or crocheting that keep you warm without getting in the way of what you’re doing
This size inclusive pattern provides mitt options for nearly everyone in your life. Another quick make that requires minimal yarn, the A Latte Texture Fingerless Mitts are a great gift or stock option for vendor shows.
999 in stock
**THIS IS A CROCHET PATTERN TO HELP YOU MAKE YOUR OWN A Latte Texture Fingerless Mitts. You will not receive a physical product in the mail.**
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- US Terminology
- You have permission to the sell the finished items you make from The Coffee Shop Crochet patterns. Please kindly link to The Coffee Shop Crochet as the designer when possible!
- The pattern is fully tested to ensure readability, correct stitch counts, and sizing.
XS: 5” wrist circumference; 8” tall
S: 6” wrist circumference; 8” tall
M: 7” wrist circumference; 8” tall
L: 8” wrist circumference; 8” tall
XL: 9” wrist circumference; 8” tall
- Hook: 4.00mm for DK; 4.50mm for worsted
- Yarn: DK (Mandala, KnitPicks Sport, Jewelspun); Worsted (Lion Brand Pound of Love, Brava 500)
- XS: 130 yards DK; 110 yards worsted
- S: 140 yard DK; 120 yards worsted
- M: 150 yards DK; 130 yards worsted
- L: 160 yards DK; 140 yards worsted
- XL: 170 yards DK; 150 yards worsted
DK: 10 HDC x 7 rows = 2” x 2”
Worsted: 8 HDC x 6 rows = 2” x 2”
Pattern Used for gauge:
2) HDC in 3rd loop
3-6) Repeat Row 1-2
STITCHES USED: BPDC, FPDC, Puff, DC, HDC, Chain, Foundation HDC
BECOME A VIP!!
Get 15% off your next purchase from The Coffee Shop Crochet when you subscribe to TCSC newsletter here: https://www.subscribepage.com/tcscsubscribersignup
As all The Coffee Shop Crochet patterns are delivered via PDF Download (either in your email or on your purchase confirmation), these purchases are non-refundable. In the rare instance that you have trouble finishing your project, I am available to help with pattern support.
Thank you for your support of my small business! Your support of my handmade artisan crafts means more than you know!
I love hearing about your new TCSC product and how much you love it! Tag me on IG and FB @thecoffeeshopcrochet!
©2021 The Coffee Shop Crochet | Alicia Blake