**THIS IS A CROCHET PATTERN TO HELP YOU MAKE YOUR OWN A Latte Texture Ear Warmer. You will not receive a physical product in the mail.**
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- US Terminology
- You have permission to the sell the finished items you make from The Coffee Shop Crochet patterns. Please kindly link to The Coffee Shop Crochet as the designer when possible!
- The pattern is fully tested to ensure readability, correct stitch counts, and sizing.
- The pattern is graded for the following sizes:
- 0-3 M 9-11”
- 3-6 M 11-13”
- 6-12 M 13-15”
- 12-36 M 15-17”
- Child (3+) 17-19”
- Teen/Small Adult: 19-21”
- Adult: 21-23”
- Large Adult: 23-25”
- Hook: 4.00mm for DK; 5.00mm for worsted
- Yarn: DK (Mandala, KnitPicks Sport); Worsted (Lion Brand Pound of Love, Brava 500)
- Yardage: [Size (DK Yardage, Worsted Yardage)]
- 0-3 m (50, 40)
- 3-6 m (60, 50)
- 6-12 m (70, 60)
- 12-36 m (80, 70)
- Child (100, 90)
- Teen/Small Adult (110, 100)
- Adult (120, 110)
- Large Adult (130, 120)
DK: 18 stitches x 10 rows of pattern = 4” x 4”
Worsted: 13 stitches x 8 rows of pattern = 4” x 4”
NOTE: I measured the stitches on the first HDC row.
STITCHES USED: BPDC, FPDC, BPTR, FPTR, Puff, DC, HDC
BECOME A VIP!!
Get 15% off your next purchase from The Coffee Shop Crochet when you subscribe to TCSC newsletter here: https://www.subscribepage.com/tcscsubscribersignup
As all The Coffee Shop Crochet patterns are delivered via PDF Download (either in your email or on your purchase confirmation), these purchases are non-refundable. In the rare instance that you have trouble finishing your project, I am available to help with pattern support.
Thank you for your support of my small business! Your support of my handmade artisan crafts means more than you know!
I love hearing about your new TCSC product and how much you love it! Tag me on IG and FB @thecoffeeshopcrochet!
©2021 The Coffee Shop Crochet | Alicia Blake