Your cart is currently empty!
A Latte Texture Chevron Ripple Afghan Crochet Pattern
If you’re looking for a new take on a classic, the A Latte Texture Chevron Ripple Afghan crochet pattern is for you! Whether you want a more elegant look, a neutral look, something bright and fun, or a perfectly textured gift, this crochet pattern offers it all!
998 in stock
**THIS IS A CROCHET PATTERN TO HELP YOU MAKE YOUR OWN A Latte Texture Chevron Ripple Afghan. You will not receive a physical product in the mail.**
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- US Terminology
- You have permission to the sell the finished items you make from The Coffee Shop Crochet patterns. Please kindly link to The Coffee Shop Crochet as the designer when possible!
- The pattern is fully tested to ensure readability, correct stitch counts, and sizing.
Baby: 40” x 48”
Toddler: 46” x 54”
Throw: 62” x 66”
Custom: Size can be increased or decreased by changing the number of repeats (details provided in pattern).
- Hook: 4.5mm for DK; 6.00mm for worsted; 8.00 mm for bulky
- Yarn: DK (Mandala, KnitPicks Sport); Worsted (Caron One Pound, Brava 500); Bulky (Caron Anniversary Cakes; Lion Brand Wool-ease Thick & Quick)
- DK: 3700 yards
- Worsted: 1800 yards
- Bulky: 1200 yards
- DK: 4800 yards
- Worsted: 2300 yards
- Bulky: 2700 yards
- DK: 7900 yards
- Worsted: 3700 yards
- Bulky: 4400 yards
- Custom Size: Instructions are provided for figuring out the yardage needed
9 stitches = 2 inches
4” From Valley to Valley
Rows 2-11 = 5”
7 stitches = 2 inches
5.5” from Valley to Valley
Rows 2-11 = 6 inches
9 stitches = 4 inches
8 inches from Valley to Valley
Rows 2-11 = 10”
STITCHES USED: DC, HDC, chain, puff, FPDC, BPDC, SC
BECOME A VIP!!
Get 15% off your next purchase from The Coffee Shop Crochet when you subscribe to TCSC newsletter here: https://www.subscribepage.com/tcscsubscribersignup
As all The Coffee Shop Crochet patterns are delivered via PDF Download (either in your email or on your purchase confirmation), these purchases are non-refundable. In the rare instance that you have trouble finishing your project, I am available to help with pattern support.
Thank you for your support of my small business! Your support of my handmade artisan crafts means more than you know!
I love hearing about your new TCSC product and how much you love it! Tag me on IG and FB @thecoffeeshopcrochet!
©2022 The Coffee Shop Crochet | Alicia Blake