Your cart is currently empty!
A Latte Texture Boot Cuffs Crochet Pattern
Now that we have reached that chilly time of year where the knee boots come out of the closet and into regular use, it’s time to spruce them up with some cute boot cuffs!
The A Latte Texture Boot Cuffs can be used with both ankle boots and knee boots…because I own both and it sounded fun! These comfy cuffs use minimal yarn, which makes them another awesome option for a stash buster project…especially because they are a multi-size project that can be made with DK or worsted yarn!
Make them on their own or pair them with a set of fingerless mitts to make a gift set. No matter what you choose, these cuffs will be a great addition to your gift collection, vendor show stock, or just to your own stock of awesome footwear accessories!
997 in stock
**THIS IS A CROCHET PATTERN TO HELP YOU MAKE YOUR OWN A Latte Texture Boot Cuffs. You will not receive a physical product in the mail.**
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- US Terminology
- You have permission to the sell the finished items you make from The Coffee Shop Crochet patterns. Please kindly link to The Coffee Shop Crochet as the designer when possible!
- The pattern is fully tested to ensure readability, correct stitch counts, and sizing.
- Hook: 4.00mm for DK; 4.50mm for worsted
- Yarn: DK (Mandala, KnitPicks Sport, Jewelspun); Worsted (Lion Brand Pound of Love, Brava 500)
- XS: 35 yards per cuff (DK or worsted); 70 yards total
- S: 45 yards per cuff (DK or worsted); 90 yards total
- M: 55 yards per cuff (DK or worsted); 110 yards total
- L: 65 yards per cuff (DK or worsted); 130 yards total
- XL: 75 yards per cuff (DK or worsted); 150 yards total
- 2X: 85 yards per cuff (DK or worsted); 170 yards total
XS: 6” circumference; 4” tall
S: 8” circumference; 4” tall
M: 10” circumference; 4” tall
L: 12” circumference; 4” tall
XL: 14” circumference; 4” tall
2X: 16” circumference; 4” tall
XS: 6” circumference; 5” tall
S: 8” circumference; 5” tall
M: 10” circumference; 5” tall
L: 12” circumference; 5” tall
XL: 14” circumference; 5” tall
2X: 16” circumference; 5” tall
DK: 10 HDC x Pattern Rows 1-5 = 2” x 2”
Worsted: 8 HDC x Pattern Rows 1-4 = 2” x 2”
STITCHES USED: BPDC, FPDC, Puff, DC, HDC, Chain, Foundation HDC
BECOME A VIP!!
Get 15% off your next purchase from The Coffee Shop Crochet when you subscribe to TCSC newsletter here: https://www.subscribepage.com/tcscsubscribersignup
As all The Coffee Shop Crochet patterns are delivered via PDF Download (either in your email or on your purchase confirmation), these purchases are non-refundable. In the rare instance that you have trouble finishing your project, I am available to help with pattern support.
Thank you for your support of my small business! Your support of my handmade artisan crafts means more than you know!
I love hearing about your new TCSC product and how much you love it! Tag me on IG and FB @thecoffeeshopcrochet!
©2021 The Coffee Shop Crochet | Alicia Blake